Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tipster.me website. Tipster.me is owned and operated by:
Unit 11 Hove Business Centre
Fonthill Road, Hove
Company No. 07018586
- All contents of this Web Site, including any software, are protected by copyright. No part of the site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior consent of Tipster.me.
- Any information provided to paid subscription holders is for their own use only. Any attempt to publish, share or sell this information will result in an immediate suspension with no refund and possible prosecution.
- The User warrants that he or it is not in breach of any legislation in the country in which he or it seeks to obtain or use the Information and that by obtaining the Information and/or by its use he or it is not nor will be in breach of any legislation whether by means of age limit or otherwise.
- Tipster.me makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website and any communications via email or otherwise. We make no guarantees the information is accurate and you should always check any information before using it. All information provided is used at the users own risk.
- Any published information, tips or emails are given purely as general information and should not be considered advice. Gambling always has a high level of risk and there are never any guarantees that you will make more money than you lose. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance with betting information and you should always use your own judgement before placing any bets.
- Tipster. Me shall not be liable for any errors in information or from any loss incurred to the user by information or lack of, however this may be caused. Including, payment processor issues, email problems, website problems or any other issue.
- Tipster.me sometime provides free trials and other promotions. Unless explicitly stated that the promotion may be used more than once per user, it is against our terms to do so. Users may only have one account per household or mobile device. Any users found creating multiple accounts or in any way trying to obtain multiple promotions may have their accounts closed with no refunds.
- We do not offer refunds once payments have been processed. If you wish to stop a subscription payment these can be easily cancelled with the payment provider. If you are having problems cancelling please contact us and we will assist you in cancelling from our end.